Have you applied for AFCAT 01/2013 examination and want to know how to download admit card online? As IAF has issuing admit cards online, most of the candidates are downloading the admit cards.
Indian Air Force has invited applications from young Indian men and women in the month of December 2012. AFCAT examination is necessary if one wants to become an officer in IAF.
From 05th of February 2013, Indian Air Force has been issuing admit cards online for AFCAT 01/2013 examination. Though most of the candidates have downloaded their AFCAT admit cards successfully with the help of our AFCAT admit card download tutorial
, few candidates are struggling to download.
Here are the most frequently faced problems while downloading AFCAT 01/2013 admit cards from Indian Air Force online career website.
- AFCAT registration Password forgotten or wrong password.
- Forgotten Email id and password submitted in AFCAT online application form.
- ID is blocked due to unsuccessful attempts of login.
Procedure to download the AFCAT 01/2013 admit cards online if you are facing any above mentioned problems.
- Login to www.careerairforce.nic.in and click on "Candidate Login" link provided in the left side panel.
- You will be redirected to IAF's online candidate portal. Here, click on "Forgot password" link.
- Canddiates will be forwarded to another new webpage where you need to provide email id of registration and enter verification code provided on the screen.
- After filling up the details, click on "Submit" button.
- New password will be delivered in your email id inbox.
If you have forgotten your AFCAT registration email ID, please open your email accounts individually and try to look for an email sent by Indian Air Force after successful submission of online AFCAT application form.
That's all friends. Hurry up and download the admit card at the earliest to avoid undue delays.