Want to apply for Indian Army's technical branch officer posts? Army has invited applications from men and women for becoming commissioned officers.
Indian Army has released notification
to fill up fifty technical officer posts for men and nineteen technical officers vacancies for women. These vacancies will be filled up through 41st and 12th short service commission courses. If you love to join Indian Army then this is a golden opportunity.
Filling up and applying for these Officers Training Academy, Chennai courses is little bit tricky as complete procedure involves two processes. First eligible engineers should register online for 41st or 12th short service commission technical courses
. After registering online, candidates need to send the print outs of application to the prescribed address.
Here we have provided complete details of address to which the printed out registration form to be dispatched.
After successfully registering online for 12th and 41st SSC Tech courses of Indian Army all candidates must take two print outs of the submitted application form. On one copy of the application, candidates should affix the recent passport size photograph. Candidates must get the photograph attested by Gazetted Officer. All xerox copies of required certificates must be attested.
Address to where copy of online registration form of 41st short service commission technical course for men to be sent
After getting all certificates and online application attested by the Gazetted Officer, candidates need to send the applications to the following address.Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg - 6),TGC section of SSC (Tech) - 41 Men Course,West Block - III,RK Puram,New Delhi - 110066.
Address to where copy of online registration form of 12th short service commission technical course for women to be sent
After getting all certificates and online application attested by the Gazetted Officer, candidates need to send the applications to the following address.Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg - 6),SE/WE section of SSCW (Tech) - 12 Women Course,West Block - III,RK Puram,New Delhi - 110066.
- Candidates need to mention generated roll no and course for which they are applying on the top of the envelope.
- Male engineering candidates should write ONLINE APPLICATION FOR 41ST SSC (TECH) MEN AND THE ROLL NO.
- Similarly all women candidates need to write as ONLINE APPLICATION FOR 12TH SSC (TECH) WOMEN AND THE ROLL NO.
- After completing all the above mentioned tasks, please do send the applications through speed post or normal registered post.
- There are lot of reasons for which an online application may be rejected by the Indian Army officials. So fill up the application very carefully and dispatch the application.
- Last date of sending attested applications of 41st and 12th short service commission technical courses is 14 March 2013.
So hurry and apply for technical courses of Indian Army now.