Want to become commissioned officer in technical branch of Indian Army. Read on to know stream-wise vacancies and engineering branches eligible to apply for 41st SSC (Tech) course.
Army is going to start technical course through which it is planning to fill up fifty officer posts.
41st Short Service Commission (Technical) course
will be conducted in world's one of the best training academies i.e., Officers Training Academy situated in Chennai. The course is about to start in the month of October 2013. Only few branches of engineering are eligible for applying.
Branch wise distribution of 41st short service commission technical course
- BE or B Tech with civil and mining branches are eligible to apply and there are total twelve seats reserved in the upcoming short service course.
- BE or BTech students with electronics & communication / electronics & telecommunication / telecommunication branches do have total seven seats reserved in 41st SSC tech course.
- BE or BTech with mechanical / industrial / manufacturing / industrial engineering & management stream engineers can apply for whom there are total seven seats are kept reserved.
- BE or BTech with electrical / electrical & electronics branch do have total six seats available.
- BE or BTech with electronics / micro electronics & microwave / opto electronics can apply for six seats of 41ST SSC Tech course.
- BE or BTech with information technology / computer science / computer technology / M.Sc computer can apply for four seats.
- There are two vacancies for B Architecture / Building Construction Technology branch engineers.
- BE or BTech with instrumentation / electronics & instrumentation branch students have two seats reserved.
- BE or BTech with Biotech / Food Technology engineering branches do have two vacancies in 41st short service commission course of Indian Army.
- BE or BTech with Automobile engineering / workshop technology branch engineers do have one vacancy.
- BE or BTech with Production / Metallurgic / Metallurgy & Explosives branch students do have one vacancy in this Indian Army course.
Thus there are total fifty seats available in 41st short service commission technical course for men.
If you are eligible for this course then go on and register online for the 41 SSC (Tech) course