Indian Navy has invited applications from male and female graduates for Short Service commissioning.
Indian Navy is one of the best armed forces of India. Short Service Commission career
is a good option for freshers. Indian Navy has released notification of Indian Navy's ATC branch officers course.
Eligibility criteria of ATC branch course of Indian Navy
Applicants of Education branch should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be Indian citizen.
- Applicant may be male or female.
- Applicant should be of 19 1/2 to 25 years of age. That is applicant should have been born between 02nd January 1989 and 01st July 1994.
- Educational qualification : Applicant should have the following educational qualification in order to apply for Indian Navy's education branch.
- M Sc Physics with 50% marks
- M Sc Mathematics with 50% marks
- M Sc in Electronics with 50% marks
- BSc Physics with 60% marks
- B Sc Mathematics with 60% marks
- B Sc in Electronics with 60% marks
- Male applicant should be of minimum 157 Cms height and female candidates should have minimum height of 152 Cms.
How to apply for Indian Navy's education branch and last date
First of all candidates need to fill up online application of Indian Navy's education branch. After filling up the application successfully, applicant need to take print outs and send the applications to Navy recruitment Headquarters.
Online applications can be filled up from 08th May to 31st May 2013.
Last date of applying for education branch course is 10th June 2013.
Also check out Indian Navy's Logistics branch course, Education branch
and Works branch officers course