Indian Army has recently released TGC 118 course notification for engineer graduates
. Army Education Corps course (AEC) is also an integral part of TGC 118 course.
Eligibility criteria for applying AEC
Applicants wishing to apply for Indian Army's AEC course should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen or should be subject of Nepal / Bhutan / Tibetan origin.
- Educational qualification : Applicant should have passed MA / M.Sc. in English / Economics / History / Geography / Political Science / Psychology / Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Computer Science / Chinese / Tibetan / Burmese / Pushto / Dari / Arabic with Ist or IInd division.
- Final year students are not eligible to apply for AEC.
- Age Limit : Applicant should have born between 02nd Jan 87 and 01st Jan 91.
- Applicant should be physically and mentally fit.
How to apply and last date to apply for AEC
Online applications of AEC can be filled up in Indian Army's official website from 15th May 13. Last date to apply for Army Education Corps is 13th June 2013. We recommend all candidates to register themselves for AEC as soon as possible to avoid last minute technical issues with Indian Army's website.
Indian Army will first shortlist all applicants based on their educational qualification and percentage scored. All shortlisted candidates will then be called for SSB interview testing
. Recommended candidates by Services Selection Boards
will be inducted into Indian Army as officers.