Indian Navy has released notification for 10+2 passed out candidates.
Indian Navy is one of the best water forces of world. Working in Navy as an officer needs lot more physical and mental strength. For those candidates who have that passion to serve in Indian Navy as an officer, Navy has released notification of 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course.
Eligibility criteria to apply for 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course of Indian Navy
In order to apply for Indian Navy's 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course, candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should be male Indian citizens.
- Applicants should have born between 02 Jul 1994 & 01 Jan 1997.
- Applicant should have scored more than 70% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in 10+2 or equivalent degree.
- Also applicant should have scored minimum 50% in English in matriculation or 10+2 level.
- Candidate should be minimum 157 Cms tall in order to apply for 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme of Indian Navy.
- Candidates should have good eye vision as 6/6 and 6/9 correctable to 6/6 and 6/6 with glasses.
How to apply for 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course?
Candidates may visit Indian Navy's official website www.nausenabharti.nic.in
to apply for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme. There one can find "Apply now" link on right hand side. Click on it and click on Officer Entry link. There you will find a link of online application for 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course.
Last date to apply is 20 June 2013.
All shortlisted candidates need to undergo SSB interviews
in order to get selected for Indian Navy's 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course.