Want to join Indian Army as technical officer and looking for 42nd SSC course notification for men? Indian Army has released notification for engineering graduates. Check out eligibility criteria, how to apply and online application of 42 Short Service Commission Technical course for men.
- SSC Tech 42 course SSB center allotment list is released by Army.
- Allahabad SSB dates of 42 SSC Tech course are announced.
Indian Army's technical branch is responsible for maintaining various arms and battle vehicles ready to use. Thus, it is very challenging and also needs continuous updation of knowledge as Governement of India inducts latest technology weapons and vehicles frequently to keep our nation ready for any worst situation.
Indian Army has released notification of 42nd Short Service Commission Technical course for men. Here we have provided complete details required by the applicants.
Eligibility criteria of 42 SSC Technical course of Indian Army
- Applicant of 42 SSC Technical course should be male Indian citizen.
- Applicants should be of 20 to 27 years of age i.e., should have born between 02 April 1987 and 01 April 1994.
- Applicants should have passed BE or B Tech or should be studying in the final year and should have studied with eligible engineering branches of SSC Tech course.
- Minimum height of 42 SSC tech course applicants should be 157.5 Cms.
- Applicants should have good physical and mental health.
All applicants need to apply for Indian Army's 42nd SSC Technical course through online applications only. Army will shortlist candidates according to their percentage scored in Engineering degree and will issue call letters for SSB interviews. Performance of candidates in SSB interview will decide whether candidate have required OLQs or not.
All recommended candidates will undergo training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
Candidates can apply online for Indian Army's SSC Tech course from 15 July 2013 and last date to apply is 16 August 2013.
Indian Army offers the following benefits for its technical officers.