The Indian Navy has invited applications for the course of Permanent Commission Officer in NAIC (Naval Armament Inspection Cadre) and Education Branch or SSC officer in Logistic cadre. Unmarried male and female candidates can apply .
- NAIC : Candidate's age limit is from 19 1/2 years to 25 years, born between 2 July 1989 - 1 January 1995.
- Education : Age limit is from 21 years to 25 years,born between 2 July 1989 - 1 July1993.
- Logistics/Works : Applicant's age limit is from 19 1/2 years to 25 years and born between 2nd July 1989 - 1st January 1995.
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC only for Male candidates) : candidates must be BE/B. Tech in Electrical or Electronic or Mechanical with 65% marks.
Post Graduate in Electronic or Physics with 65% marks.
- Education (for Male) : Applicant's must be MSc with Physics/Maths/Chemistry, MSc (Operational Research/Analysis), MA(English/History) with minimum 55% marks.
Applicant's must be BE/B. Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical and Communications or Instrumentation or Telecommunication or MCA with 60% marks.
- Logistic/Work( for male and female candidates ) : For Logistic cadre candidate's must be B COM/M COM, BA/MA with Economics, BBA/MBA, BBM/BMS, BSc (IT)/MSc (IT), B. Tech/BE, PG Diploma/Degree in Material Management, ICWA, Chartered Accountancy with 60% marks.
For Works, candidate's must be BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering or B Architecture with 60% marks.
Male candidates must have height of 157 cms and Female Candidates must have height of 152 cms. Both Male and Female Candidates should have 6/6, 6/12 eye sight with glasses and must not have colour or night blindness.
On the basis of performance in degree course candidate's will be called for SSB interviews. SSB interviews will be organized at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore for short listed candidates during February to May 2014.
Candidates will have to appear in different tests like Intelligence Tests, Discussion Tests, Psychological Tests ,Group Tests, Interview and Medical Tests conducted by SSB.
For more details go through the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in . Qualified candidates will be called for training
Duties of Officer
A Naval Armament Inspection Officer will have responsibility for inspection of the armament supplied by different agencies to the Navy. Also responsible for in-house Research and Development. As a NAIC officer he must be sure about the quality,safety and reliability of Naval Armament.
Responsibilities of Education officer is to impart instructions onboard Training Ships and Establishments. Duties of Education Officer is to control and co-ordination of schooling, libraries, Distant Education, Examination, development of Training designs and Human Resources.
As a Logistic Officer he /she is responsible for the supply of stores to the naval units.
- Sub Lieutenant : PB - 3/15600-39100 + GP 5400 + MSP 6000
- Lieutenant : PB - 3/15600-39100 + GP 6100 + MSP 6000
- Lieutenant CDR : PB - 3/15600-39100 + GP 6600 + MSP 6000
- Commander : PB - 4/37400-67000 + GP 8000 + MSP 6000
- Captain : PB -4/37400-67000 + GP 8700 + MSP 6000
- Commodore : PB -4/37400-67000 + GP 8900 + MSP 6000
- Rear Admiral : PB -4/37400-67000 + GP 10000
- Vice Admiral : HAG SCALE /67000-79000
How to apply and last date to apply
Applicant's can apply through online only by visiting the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in . Last date for receipt of application is 25th October 2013.