Indian Air Force has released the notification for ground duty, technical, flying and administrative brances today officially.
Indian Air Force is the best career option for young and talented women of India. Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
is the one and only entrance exam which is being held by IAF to recruit eligible candidates as commissioned for most of the courses. There are two notifications offered i.e., AFCAT 01/2014 for men and AFCAT 01/2014 for women
. Let us see the AFCAT 01/2014 notification details here.
Courses offered through AFCAT 01/2014 for women candidates
There are plenty of courses to choose for women candidates through AFCAT 1 2014 notification.
- 44 Short Service Commission (44 SSC) course of flying branch is offered for women candidates who want to become pilots in IAF.
- 58 Short Service Commission (58 SSC) course is offered to women engineering graduates in technical branch of IAF.
- 46 Short Service Commission (46 SSC) course is offered for women candidates who want to become administrative officers in Indian Air Force.
Thus, there are three courses for women to choose from AFCAT 01/2014 courses offered.
How to apply and last date for applying AFCAT 1 2014 exam
All women candidates need to apply for AFCAT 1 2014 exam through online only. Online applications are available in official website of IAF i.e., www.careerairforce.nic.in
Last date to apply for AFCAT 01/2014 exam is 12 January 2014.
Eligiblity criteria of technical, ground duty and flying branch courses of IAF
Check out detailed eligibility criteria and educational requirements required to apply for AFCAT 1/2014.
- 44 SSC course of IAF flying branch
- 58 SSC course of IAF technical branch
- 46 SSC GDOC course of IAF ground duty branch
AFCAT 1/2014 exam date and selection procedure
AFCAT 01/2014 exam date is fixed as 23rd February 2014. 23rd Feb 2014 is Sunday so that all candidates who are working can appear in the exam. Written exam will be held and candidates will be selected based on the marks scored in AFCAT 01/2014 exam through cut off marks. All shortlisted candidates will further tested in SSB interviews
So hurry and apply for AFCAT 01/2014 exam
Also read :