- SSB study material
- Current affairs for SSB interview
National Current Affairs - June 2014
Looking for national current affairs for passing SSB interview, AFCAT, NDA, CDSE and other competitive exams? Check out up to date current affairs here related to India.
31 May 2014
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh faces severe criticism from all over India for not taking strong action against the accused of gang rape in Badaun village.
- Aam Admi Party's ace leader Yogendra Yadav quits from AAP as he takes responsibility for poor results in the election. Earlier, other top cadre leaders Shazia Ilmi and Capt. Gopinath resigned from AAP accusing poor leadership.
- Government hiked the petrol price by 50 paise. Government is planning to increase petrol price by 50 paise on monthly basis till the subsidy is abolished.
01 June 2014
- Telangana state formed as 29th state of India.
- TRS chief K Chandrashekhar Rao becomes first Chief Minister of Telangana state.
02 June 2014
- Mallikarjun Kharge chosen as opposition leader by Congress Working Committee. Earlier speculations were there about nominating Rahul Gandhi as the opposition leader.
- Crime on women on rise in UP. CM Akhilesh Yadav sacks principal secretary (home) AK Gupta.
- India becomes number two country in textile exporting.
- LPG cylinders now cheaper by 23 rupees as rupee improves its value against dollar.
03 June 2014
- Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde died in an accident on the way to IGI airport. Gopinath Munde was one of the cabinet ministers who swore on 26th May 2014 along with PM Narendra Modi. Last rituals will be done on 4th June 2014 in Maharashtra.
Few More Interesting Articles To Read