Indian Army has notified the notification for B Sc nursing and general nursing & midwifery course. This course is exclusive for women candidates. Candidates who complete the B Sc course successfully will be absorbed into Military Nursing Services (MNS) of Indian Army. Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for Army B Sc nursing course.
Eligibility criteria of B Sc nursing
- Applicants must be female only.
- Applicants must be Indian citizen.
- Date of birth of the applicant should be between 01 August 1990 to 31 july 1998.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates must have passed all the subjects in first attempt only.
- Applicants who are studying in 10+2 may also apply for Indian Army B Sc nursing and general nursing & midwifery course.
- Minimum height of applicants must be 148 Cms. Height relaxation of 5 Cms is given for eastern candidates.
- All candidates should be medically fit.
Selection of B Sc nursing course nurses
Indian Army will conduct an exam consisting of objective questions in February 2015. Question paper will consist of General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General intelligence questions. 90 minutes time will be given to candidates for attempting the B Sc nursing question paper. Then Indian Army will conduct interview for candidates who qualify in the written exam. Medical exam will be held for those who are selected for B Sc nursing course on the basis of written & personal interview.
B Sc nursing exam centres in India
Following centres are available to write the B Sc nursing exam.
Bangalore, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur,
Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow,
Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram , Ezhimala (Cannanore) and Wellington.
How to apply for B Sc nursing course of Army
Only offline applications are being accepted by Indian Army for B Sc nursing and general nursing & midwifery course. Last date to apply for B Sc nursing course is 10 November 2014. All B Sc nuring forms should be sent to Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), AG's Branch, DGMS-4B, Room no. 45, L Block, New Delhi - 110001.