is scheduled on 24th February 2016. Candidates have to answer the AFCAT question paper in OMR answer sheet.
IAF has issued guidelines to fill up the OMR answer sheet of AFCAT 1 2016 exam.
Here is the sample of AFCAT answer sheet.
- As shown in the above specimen of AFCAT OMR answer sheet, candidates need to circle the ovals provided in the answer sheet.
- Candidates must use blue or black ball point pen to darken the ovals. Pencil should not be used.
- Candidates should completely darken the corresponding ovals.
- Once an oval is darkened, candidate cannot change the option.
- Candidate should be careful to not make any stray marks on the answer sheet.
- AFCAT OMR answer sheet must not be used for rough work.
- Candidate should not fold or tear the OMR answer sheet.
- There is negative marking system in AFCAT exam. For every correct answer, you will get three marks and for every one incorrect answer you will loose one mark.
- Candidate should not write anything or mark anything on the AFCAT 1/16 question paper.
- Candidate should not use any unfair means in AFCAT examination hall.
Here is a sample of filled up AFCAT OMR answer sheet.
Thus, if you are appearing in AFCAT 1/16 exam, please follow the above guidelines to avoid mistakes.