Read on to know about required documents for applying 41st and 12th short service commission technical courses for men and women.
Applications are invited from Indian men and women engineers to take up career as commissioned officers in technical branch of Indian Army. There are total fifty vacancies for men in 41st SSC Tech course and nineteen vacancies available for women in 12th SSC Tech course. In order to apply for given technical courses, candidates need to first apply online for Indian Army's Short Service Commission courses and then print out of application need to be sent to prescribed address.
Essential documents to be kept ready while registering online for 41st and 12th SSC TECH coursesWhile filling up of the online applications candidates are advised to keep the below mentioned documents ready with them.
- Matriculation certificate issued by CBSE / State Boards / CSCE. Matriculation certificate is the final proof of date of birth. No other certificate will be considered by Indian Army as date of birth proof.
- Marksheet of all semester of engineering degree and Intermediate. These marksheets will be useful for filling up of online application form of 41st and 12th short service commission courses of Indian Army.
- Documents to be attached along with application of 41st and 12th SSC (Tech) courses
- Attested photocopy of matriculation or tenth class certificate.
- Attested photocopy of intermediate or 12th class certificate.
- Attested copy of degree or provisional certificate of B Tech and BE. Marksheets of all eight semester exams. These certificates are required for those who have completed their engineering degree.
- Candidates who are studying in final year of engineering should attach attested copies of marksheets available at the time of applying. Also final year students must submit an application issued by principal or head of the institution which state that final exam will be over by 01 October 2013.
So be careful while filing up and dispatch of applications for 41st and 12th short service commission courses as Army has full authority to disqualify any candidate if the application is incomplete in any respect.