Want to join Indian Navy and looking for ATC branch course notification. Check out eligibility criteria, last date to apply and how to apply for Indian Navy's ATC branch officer posts.
Indian Navy is one of the best armed forces of India. Short Service Commission career is a good option for freshers. Indian Navy has released notification of Indian Navy's ATC branch officers course.
Eligibility criteria of ATC branch course of Indian NavyApplicants of Education branch should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be Indian citizen.
- Applicant may be male or female.
- Applicant should be of 19 1/2 to 25 years of age. That is applicant should have been born between 02nd January 1989 and 01st July 1994.
- Educational qualification : Applicant should have the following educational qualification in order to apply for Indian Navy's education branch.
- M Sc Physics with 50% marks
- M Sc Mathematics with 50% marks
- M Sc in Electronics with 50% marks
- BSc Physics with 60% marks
- B Sc Mathematics with 60% marks
- B Sc in Electronics with 60% marks
- Male applicant should be of minimum 157 Cms height and female candidates should have minimum height of 152 Cms.