Want to join Indian Army and looking for online application of TGC 118 course? Indian Army has opened registration for TGC course from today. Check out how to fill up online application of TGC 118 course.
Steps to fill up online application of TGC 118
- Open Indian Army's website i.e., www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on "Officer's" link.
- Move your mouse pointer on "How to apply" and then move your pointer to "Online Application".
- Under "Online Application" link, click on "TGC 118".
- You will be redirected to online application of TGC 118.
- Fill up personal details, address for communication, permanent address.
- If you have appeared in SSB interviews earlier, please mention the place, date and result of SSB interview.
- Select the school you have studied in. And select your education qualification in online TGC 118 application.
- Select date of joining and date of completion of engineering degree.
- After that you need to select branch or stream that you have chosen in engineering and also you have to enter college details.
- Enter marks scored in intermediate exam. Website will automatically calculate average.
- Now you have to choose whether your engineering course is a CGPA based one or percentage based.
- Click on "Submit" link to submit the filled up TGC 118 online application. Once you click on "Submit" button, you will be redirected to a webpage which will show an application of TGC 118 with filled up data.
- Take two print outs of the submitted online application. Affix your photograph in the space provided and get attested by Gazetted officer. Put your signature at bottom of the TGC application and send it to Army Headquarters.