Want to become an officer in Indian Navy and looking for University Entry Scheme UES notification? Indian Navy has released notification today. Check out eligibility criteria, how to apply and last date of UES 2014 course.
Eligibility criteria of University Entry Scheme course June 2014
- Candidate applying for Indian Navy's UES 2014 course should be unmarried.
- Candidate should be studying in 4th year i.e., final year of engineering degree from any of recognised college/university.
- Applicant should have scored more than 60 % till sixth semester of engineering.
- Candidates who are studying in final semester or who have already passed engineering degree are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy's University Entry Scheme 2014 course.
- Candidates should score more than 60% in engineering in order to become eligible for final selection.
- Candidates who have failed in Pilot Battery Aptitude Test (PABT) are not eligible to apply for pilot entry.
- Candidates should have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Applicants age should be between 19 to 24 years. That is applicants should have born between 02 July 1990 to 01st July 1995.
- Applicants should have medical fitness as required by Indian Navy to become an officer.