Judge Advocate General entry scheme is specially conducted to recruit young law graduates as legal advocates of Army.
Indian Army is one of the finest services of India. On day to day basis, many cases are filed against some personnel or few policies of Indian Army. Similarly, Army also do file lawsuits against defaulters. Thus, it needs good team of legal expertise.
Judge Advocate General entry scheme 12th course notification has been released by Indian Army to select eligible law graduates and members of Indian Bar Council as officers of legal branch.
Eligibility criteria of JAG 12 course
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant of JAG should have passed LLB degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Applicants should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/States.
- Minimum height of male applicants should be 157.5 Cms and for women minimum height is 152 Cms.
- Apart from above mentioned criteria, applicant should be physically fit as per Indian Armed Forces medical requirements.
How to apply for JAG 12 course
In order to apply for Indian Army's Judge Advocate General 12 course, applicants should take print out of JAG 12 application. Fill up the required data and should send the applications before 31 August 2013.
All applications are to be forwarded to the following address.
Directorate General of Recruiting, Rtg JAG Entry, AG's Branch, Army Headquarters, West Block - III, RK Puram, New Delhi - 110066.
All applications which are filled up correctly, will be considered for shortlisting eligible candidates for SSB interviews
. Performance in SSB interviews will decide whether a candidate is eligible for JAG course or not.