Are you an advocate or member of Bar Council of India and want to become legal officer in Indian Army. Check out notification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and last date to apply for Indian Army's JAG 12th course for men and women law graduate.
Indian Army is one of the finest services of India. On day to day basis, many cases are filed against some personnel or few policies of Indian Army. Similarly, Army also do file lawsuits against defaulters. Thus, it needs good team of legal expertise. Judge Advocate General entry scheme 12th course notification has been released by Indian Army to select eligible law graduates and members of Indian Bar Council as officers of legal branch.
Eligibility criteria of JAG 12 course
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant of JAG should have passed LLB degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Applicants should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/States.
- Minimum height of male applicants should be 157.5 Cms and for women minimum height is 152 Cms.
- Apart from above mentioned criteria, applicant should be physically fit as per Indian Armed Forces medical requirements.