Territorial Army is one of the best options for those who want to serve in military and also want to continue with their original profession/job. TA provides opportunity for young and aspiring Indian citizens to serve the nation without sacrificing their civil jobs.
Eligibility criteria to become officers in Territorial Army
Candidates who want to join Territorial Army as officers must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be male Indian citizen.
- Applicant may be ex-service officers with physical fitness.
- Applicant should be aged between 18 to 42 years as on 30 June 2013.
- Applicant should have completed graduation from recognised university or college.
- Applicant may be an employee of Central / State / Semi Govt or even working in private firms or having his own business.
How to apply for Territorial Army officer jobs?
In order to apply for Territorial Army officer jobs, one need to download Territorial Army application. Then take a print out of application and fill up the application. Filled up application should be sent to zonal headquarters of Territorial Army. Applications should be attached with one self addressed envelop.
Last date to apply for Territorial Army officer post is 30 June 2013.
Written exam will be held on 18th August 2013.
All candidates will be shortlisted for SSB interviews
based on the marks of written test.