Indian Army has released notification for engineering women graduates.
Indian Army's technical branch is responsible for maintaining various arms and battle vehicles ready to use. Thus, it is very challenging and also needs continuous updation of knowledge as Governement of India inducts latest technology weapons and vehicles frequently to keep our nation ready for any worst situation.
Indian Army has released notification of 13th Short Service Commission Technical course for women. Here we have provided complete details required by the applicants.
Eligibility criteria of 13 SSCW Technical course of Indian Army
- Applicant of 13 SSCW Technical course should be female Indian citizen.
- Applicants should be of 20 to 27 years of age i.e., should have born between 02 April 1987 and 01 April 1994.
- Applicants should have passed BE or B Tech or should be studying in the final year and should have studied with eligible engineering branches of SSC Tech course.
- Minimum height of 13 SSCW tech course applicants should be 152 Cms with 42 Kgs weight.
- Applicants should have good physical and mental health.
All applicants need to apply for Indian Army's 13th SSCW Technical course through online applications only. Army will shortlist candidates according to their percentage scored in Engineering degree and will issue call letters for SSB interviews
. Performance of candidates in SSB interview will decide whether candidate have required OLQs
All recommended candidates will undergo training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai
Candidates can apply online for Indian Army's SSC Women Tech course from 15 July 2013 and last date to apply is 16 August 2013.
Indian Army offers the following benefits for its technical officers.
Also check out 42 SSC Tech course of Indian Army