Are you a NCC cadet and want to become officer in Indian Army? Indian Army is about to recruit NCC cadets as officers. Check out notification, eligibility criteria and last date to apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme 35th course.
Eligibility criteria of NCC Special Entry Scheme 35th courseIn order to apply for Indian Army's NCC Special Entry Scheme course, candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Both men and women NCC cadets may apply for the officer posts.
- Men cadets may be married or unmarried but women applicants should be unmarried only.
- Candidate should be Indian citizen.
- Candidates should not have been eliminated from training in OTA, NDA, NA, AFA or any other defence training center.
- Wards of battle casualties are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit is fixed as 19 to 25 years i.e., candidates should have born between 02 January 1989 and 01 January 1995.
- NCC C certificate holders should have passed graduation with minimum 50% marks.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme 35th course.
- NCC candidates should have served for minimum two years in senior division or wing of NCC.
- NCC grading should be minimum B in C level certificate.
- Wards of battle casualties should have passed graduation with 50% marks.
- Wards of battle casualties should submit certificates to prove that the parent was killed/wounded/missing in action.
- Last date for wards of battle casualties of Army personnel is 16 August 2013.
- Male applicants height should be minimum 157.5 Cms and for women minimum height required is 152 Cms. 5 Cms height is relaxed for candidates belonging to North East and hilly areas.
- NCC candidates should send the applications of NCC Special Entry Scheme 35th course directly to nearest OC, NCC unit from where NCC 'C' certificate is issued.
Check out Indian Army's NCC special entry course 36 notification