Studying in engineering pre final year and want to become technical officer in Indian Army. Check out UES 24 notification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and last date here.
Eligibility criteria of UES 24 courseApplicant who wish to apply for UES 24 course should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be unmarried male.
- Applicant should be studying in pre final year (3rd year) in order to apply for Indian Army's UES 24 course.
- Applicant should be Indian citizen.
- Applicant should have born between 02 July 1990 and 01 July 1996.
- Applicant should be able to produce educational certificates at the time of course commencement.
- Minimum height of applicant should be 157.5 Cms.
- Applicant should be in good health.
Method of selection for UES 24 courseApplications received at Army Command Headquarters will be scrutinized and shortlisted according to the marks scored by the applicant. All shortlisted candidates will get SSB call letters through which SSB interview dates of UES 24 will be intimated. Recommended candidates will have to undergo medical examination. All fit candidates will be considered for All India Merit List. Joining instructions of UES 24 course will be given for those who are top in merit list.
How to apply for UES 24 course
- Download UES 24 application form.
- Take print out of downloaded application.
- Fill up the application.
- Send UES 24 applications to Army Command Headquarters.