Want to become officer in Indian Navy and looking for notification of Executive and Technical branch courses? Courses of Navy will commence in December 2013. Check out eligibility criteria, last date to apply and how to apply for Indian Navy.
Indian Navy is one of the most prestigious careers in India. Working in Navy is always challenging task which requires officers to be extra talented and good enough to handle the work pressure. Training will commence in December of 2013 at INA Ezhimala
Eligibility criteria to apply for Navy's executive and technical branch courses
Applicants who wish to apply should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be male Indian citizen.
- Applicant should be born between 02 Jan 1989 to 01 July 1994 for applying technical branches.
- Applicants should be born between 02 Jan 1989 to 01 July 1994 in order to apply for executive branches.
- Applicants should have passed BE or B Tech.
- Minimum height is set as 157 Cms.
Applicants who wish to apply for both courses should fill up only one application and have to provide preferences. Only online applications for executive and technical branch courses are invited. Last date to apply is 17th September 2013.
All shortlisted candidates based on their academic marks in graduation will be called for SSB interviews
. Recommended candidates by SSB boards will have to undergo medical examination. Medically fit candidates will become officers in Indian Navy subjected to getting shortlisted in All India Merit List.