Want to become an officer in Indian Army and looking for SSC Tech 43 online application and application filling up process. Check out how to fill up SSC Tech 43 online application of Indian Army with video.
Indian Army has invited applications from final year engineering students and those candidates who have completed their engineering. SSC Tech 43 and SSC Tech Women 14 courses will commence in October 2014 in OTA Chennai. All candidates who get admission into these courses will become technical officers in Indian Army after successful completion of training.
Eligibility criteria of SSC Tech 43 and SSCW Tech 14 courses
- Applicant must be Indian citizen.
- Applicant should have completed engineering or should be studying in final year of engineering.
- Age of applicant should be between 21 to 27 years.
- Applicant should be medically fit.
- Male applicants are eligible to apply for SSC Tech 43 course and female candidates can apply for SSCW Tech 14 course.
How to apply for SSC Tech 43 and SSCW Tech 14 courses?Here is the video demonstrating complete procedure of applying SSC Tech 43 and SSCW Tech 14 courses online through official website of Indian Army.
Follow the below steps for filling up online application of SSC Tech 43 and SSCW Tech 14 course.
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website and there you will find link to SSC Tech 43 and SSCW Tech 14 online application under Officers link and Apply Online.
- Click on the desired course online application link.
- Click on "Sign up" link and you need to create an ID with Indian Army.
- Once you have created your ID, you need to login and fill up the online application of SSC Tech 43 and SSCW Tech 14 courses as applicable to you.
- After filling up the online application, final application needs to be submitted.
- After submitting the online application, complete application will be displayed.
- Take a print out and keep it safe as you need to carry it along with them while attending SSB interview.