Want to become an officer in Logistics cadre of Indian Navy and looking for notification. Navy has released notification for permanent commissioned officers posts in logistics cadre. Check out eligibility criteria, online application procedure.
Indian Navy is one of the best naval forces in the world. Indian Navy is about to recruit young and talented candidates in its logistics cadre as permanent commissioned officers.
Eligibility criteria of Indian Navy Logistics Cadre officers postsApplicants who want to become logistics officer in Indian Navy should fulfill the following eligibility criteria as per the official notification.
- Applicant should be male.
- Age of the applicant should be between 19 1/2 years to 25 years as on 01 July 2015.
- For applying logistics cadre permanent commissioning, applicants should have passed B Com / M Com or BA / MA (Economics) or BBA / MBA or BBM / BMS or BCA / MCA or B Sc (IT) / M Sc (IT) or B Tech / BE (any discipline) or Graduate degree with post graduate diploma / degree in Materials Management or ICWA or Chartered Accountancy with minimum 60%. Candidates who wish to apply for works officer posts in Indian Navy should have passed BE / B Tech Civil Engineering or B Architecture with 60%.
- Applicants should have eye sight not worse than 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses. Also candidates wishing to become logistics officer / works officer in Indian Navy should not have color blindness or night blindness.
- Minimum height of applicants should be 157 Cms.