Technical Entry Scheme 32 course of Indian Army is for 10+2 passed candidates with 70 % and more marks. All candidates who are selected for TES 32 course will become technical officers in the Army. Candidates will study engineering after recruitment for free of cost.
TES 32 Eligibility Criteria as per notification
- Following is the eligibility criteria for applying TES 32 course.
- Applicant should be Indian citizen.
- Only male applicants are eligible to apply for TES 32 course.
- Applicants of TES 32 course must have studied 10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- Applicant's age should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years.
- Candidates should have secured more than 70% in 10+2.
- Applicant should be physically fit.
85 vacancies are being offered by Indian Army through Technical Entry Scheme 32 course.
Candidates will have to undergo 01 year pre-commissioning training at OTA Gaya and 03 years at CME Pune / MCTE Mhow / MCEME Secunderabad. Post commissioning, candidates need to undergo one year training at CME Pune / MCTE Mhow / MCEME Secunderabad.
Also Army provides good amount of leave
to its officers.
TES 32 Application Process
TES 32 application should be filled up online by the candidates. Online applications will be placed on the official Army officers recruitment website on 20th May 2014.
Last date to submit TES 32 application forms online is 30 June 2014.
Official notification will be released in the Employment News on 17th May 2014.Current Job Openings in Defence