Want to become a technical officer in Indian Navy and looking for 10+2 Cadet B Tech course notification? Check out eligibility criteria and last date to apply for 10+2 Cadet B tech course here.
Indian Navy helds 10+2 Cadet B Tech entry for recruiting 10+2 passed candidates for its technical branch. This course is an excellent opportunity for those young and talented candidates who want to join Indian Navy as a commissioned officer.
Eligibility Criteria of 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry CourseApplicant who wish to apply for the navy B Tech course should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be male and unmarried.
- Age of the applicant must be between 17 to 19 1/2 years.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 70% marks.
- Applicant of Indian Navy B Tech entry course must have secured minimum 50% in English at 10th or 10+2 level.
- Applicant must have studied 10+2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- Minimum height of applicant should be 157 Cms.
- Eye sight of applicant must not be worse than 6/6 and 6/9.