Are you looking for 44 SSC Tech notification of Indian Army for men? Indian Army has invited applications for technical SSC officers. Check out eligibility criteria and online application process of 44th SSC Technical Men course.
Update - SSC Tech 44 SSB dates
Indian Army has issued notification of 15th SSC Tech Women course and 44th SSC Tech Men course. For 44 SSC Tech course, applications are invited from married and unmarried aspirants who want to become a technical officer in the Indian Army.
44 SSC Tech eligibility criteria
- Candidates wishing to apply for 44 SSC Tech course should have studied any of the following.
- BE/B Tech Civil (including Building Construction Technology)
- BE/B.Tech Mechanical
- BE/B.Tech Production (including Industrial/Manufacturing/Industrial Engg & Mgt)
- BE/B Tech Automobile Engg (including Workshop Technology)
- BE/B.Tech Aeronautical/Aerospace/Avionics
- BE/B.Tech Metallurgical/ Metallurgical & Explosives
- BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
- BE/B.Tech Electronics (including Electronics &Instrumentation/Micro Electronics & Microwave)
- BE/B.Tech Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Satellite Communication
- BE/B.Tech Bio-Tech/Food Tech
- BE/B.Tech Info Tech/Computer Sc & Engg/ComputerTechnology/ M.Sc (Computer)
- Applicants studying in the final year are also eligible to apply for 44 SSC Tech course.
- Age of the applicant should be between 20 to 27 years.
- Applicant must be Indian citizen.
- Minimum height of applicant should be 157.5 Cms with correlated weight.
- Vision of candidates should not be worse than 6/6 and 6/18 after correction.
- Astigmation and Myopia should not be more than 3.5.
- Candidates should not have undergone LASIK surgery.