Indian Navy has released notification of armament inspection cadre and education branch commissioned officers posts. Check out eligibility criteria, how to apply for Indian Navy armament and education officer posts.
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) eligibility criteriaIn order to apply for NAIC of Indian Navy candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Age of the applicant should be between 19 1/2 years to 25 years as on 01 July 2015.
- Applicant should be male and unmarried.
- Applicant should have passed engineering degree with Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical stream or should have passed post graduate degree in Electronics / Physics with 65% marks.
Education branch eligibility criteria of Indian NavyFollowing is the eligibility criteria for applying education branch officers posts.
- Applicant should be unmarried male Indian citizen.
- Age of the applicant should be between 21 years and 25 years.
- Applicant should have passed M Sc physics with Maths in B Sc or M Sc Maths with Physics in B Sc or MA in English / History or M Sc Chemistry or MCA with Physics / Maths at graduation level with minimum 50%. Or applicant should have passed BE / B Tech ? M Tech in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer Science / Information technology with minimum 60%.