Check Coast Guard assistant commandant, Commercial Pilot Entry and Law for batch 02/2019 notification 2019-2020 here. Coast Guard Assistant Commandant online applications will be accepted from 18 Nov 2018 on the official website of Indian Coast Guard. Rea
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard is as its name suggests, a defence force which protects the Indian coast. Apart from protecting the coast, Indian Coast Guard also plays a vital role in search and rescue operations in case of any natural calamity and accidents.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant General Duty Notification
Indian Coast Guard has officially notified vacancies for its next Assistant Commandant batch 02/2019.
In order to apply for Assitant Commandant posts in Indian Coast Guard, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. There are two different courses/entries offered by the Indian Coast Guard. One is Assistant Commandant General Duty entry which is exclusive for men and is of permanent appointment. The second course offered is for women candidates and is a Short Service Appointment or SSA in Indian Coast Guard.
- Applicants must have born between 01 July 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should be graduate with minimum 60% marks.
- Applicants of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant posts must have studied Mathematics and Physics up to Intermediate/ XII class.
- Candidates who have not studied Maths and Physics at the 12th class level are not eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant posts.
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) of Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard's Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) is a Short Service Appointment and not a Permanent Appointment job.
Indian Coast Guard Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria to apply for the Indian Coast Guard's Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) jobs.
- Applicants must have been born between 01 July 1994 to 30 June 2000.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Commercial Pilot Entry.
- Candidates who are holding a valid and current Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) are eligible to apply.
- For Commercial Pilot Entry applicant must have studied Physics and Mathematics subjects at XIIth class and must have secured minimum 60%.
All candidates who get enrolled in Commercial Pilot Entry of Indian Coast Guard will be given Assistant Commandant rank.
Indian Coast Guard Law Jobs Notification and Eligibility Criteria
Apart from the above mentioned General Duty and Commercial Pilot Entry, the Indian Coast Guard has also invited applications for its Law branch. Here is the eligibility criteria to become a law officer in the Indian Coast Guard.
- Applicants must have been born between 01 July 1989 to 30 June 1988.
- Applicants must have passed degree in Law with minimum 60 percent marks from a recognized university.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard law jobs.
If you want to join the Indian Coast Guard, go on and apply for the Assistant Commandant jobs. In order to apply for the above posts go to Indian Coast Guard's official recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on Opportunities link. There you will find the online application of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant job.
Last date to apply for Indian Coast Guard jobs is 30 November 2018.