NDA & NA courses
and TES courses are two courses designed by Army for recruiting 10+2 candidates for officer ranks. Indian Army conducts 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) course twice in a year to recruit candidates who have passed 10+2 examination for its Technical branch. All recruited candidates will become officers of Indian Army after successful completion of training.
TES 30 course notification will be released by Indian Army on 18th May 2013.
Eligibility criteria for applying TES 30 course
Applicants who wish to join Indian Army as technical officers should meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant should have secured 70 % or more in 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Applicant must have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in intermediate or equivalent degree.
- Applicant's age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
- Applicant should not have any medical problems.
How to apply and vacancies available in TES 30
After Indian Army releases official notification of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, candidates may apply online through Indian Army's official recruitment website i.e., www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
There are total 85 vacancies in 10+2 TES entry.
Check out NDA & NA examination II notification
if you are 10+2 student.