Indian Army notifies special entry scheme course for NCC cadets twice in a year. Today Army has invited applications from young and talented NCC cadets for its NCC 37th course.
Eligibility Criteria of NCC 37 as per notification
As per the official notification of NCC 37th course, applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Age of the applicant must be between 19 to 25 years i.e., date of birth should fall between 02 jan 1990 and 01 Jan 1996.
- Applicant of 37 NCC course must have passed graduation with 50 percent or should have been studying in the final year.
- Must have NCC C level certificate with minimum B grade.
- Height of the applicant must be minimum 157.5 Cms for men and 152 Cms for women.
How to apply for NCC 37 course?
First of all candidates who want to apply should download Indian Army NCC 37th course application form. Take a print out of the application and fill it up.
Filled up applications need to be sent to your NCC unit / Gp HQs.
Last date to send NCC 37 application forms is 8 August 2014.
Training for NCC 37th course will be held at OTA Chennai
We will publish NCC 37 SSB interview dates here so that candidates may check out whether they have been shortlisted or not.