Applied for short or permanent commission courses of Indian Army and want to know why application has been rejected?
Many times candidates are puzzled as their application for officer post is rejected or why they have not received any call letter for SSB interview
. Indian Army reserves complete rights to reject or disqualify candidates. Few candidates do not get call letters as Army sends call letters to short listed candidates only. But mostly candidates do not receive call letters due to incomplete applications or errors in the application forms.
Following are the most common reasons for which Indian Army rejects the application for commissioned officer posts.
- Print out of online applications received after last date published in the official notification by Indian Army.
- Applications without signature of candidate will be rejected.
- If any of the required column is left blank by the candidates.
- If candidate has not attached essential documents along with the physical online application printout, application will be rejected.
- If name does not match with academic certificate such as matriculation.
- If candidate has not attached matriculation certificate as age proof.
- If candidate forgets to attach intermediate certificate photocopy.
- Indian Army will reject the applications received without required higher qualification.
- If a candidate sends photocopies of required certificates without getting attested by Gazzetted Officer.
- If candidate does not get the photograph attested by Gazzetted Officer, applications will be rejected by the officials.
- If a candidate submits more than one application.
- If officials feel that information submitted is suspicious, applications will be rejected.
- If application looks ambiguous then the application will be rejected.
- If there are unwanted cuttings in the application.
- If by chance any cutting is made, it should be attested by the candidate.
- If it is felt that the candidate is trying to conceal any information, Indian Army officials will straight away reject the application.
So while filing up the application for any Army officer posts, candidates need to bear above points in their mind and avoid silly mistakes.
If candidates will not commit these mistakes, be sure that you will get call letter for written examination or SSB interview
as the case may be.