Looking for NDA & NA exam II 2013 notification? UPSC has released notification date, last date to apply and examination date of NDA & NA exam II 2013. Read NDA & NA examination II 2013 notification details here.
Union Public Service Commission i.e., UPSC conducts examination to shortlist candidates for SSB interviews
twice in a year for 10+2 students. All recommended candidates will undergo training at National Defence Academy, Air Force Academy
and Indian Naval Academy
UPSC is about to release NDA & NA examination II 2013 notification on 04th May 2013. Only online applications are accepted by UPSC for NDA examination. Here are complete details of upcoming NDA & NA exam notification.
Educational qualification required for NDA & NA exam
- Candidates wishing to apply for Army wing should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by various state or central boards of India.
- Candidates who want to join Indian Air Force or Naval Academy should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Also students studying in second year of 10+2 or equivalent exam are eligible for applying NDA & NA exam.
Age limit and marital status requirements for appearing NDA & NA exam II 2013
- Candidates applying for NDA exam II 2013 should be born between 2nd July 1995 and 01st July 1998 with both dates inclusive.
- Only boys can apply for the exam.
- Candidates who want to become officers through NDA & NA examination should not be married.
How to apply for NDA & NA exam II 2013?
Earlier NDA & NA exam forms were available in various post office head branches. But last year onward, UPSC is accepting only online applications for NDA examination. Candidates can go through our do it yourself tutorial on online NDA & NA exam registration
for familiarization with NDA online application form.
Last date to apply for NDA & NA examination II 2013 is 03rd June 2013. But we recommend all candidates to fill up the applications at the earliest to avoid problems as at the last date, UPSC online website will be very slow.
Examination pattern of NDA exam II
There will be two papers viz., Mathematics and General Ability Test papers. Mathematics paper will be of 300 marks with 100 questions. General Ability Test will consist of 200 questions with 600 marks. Thus, NDA exam will have total 900 marks.
Candidates shortlisted in NDA & NA exam need to pass SSB interview
for final selection as an officer.
We recommend all aspirants to go through previous question papers of NDA & NA exams for getting an idea.
NDA & NA exam II 2013 will be conducted on 11 September 2013.
NDA & NA Exam Previous Question Papers
Free Online NDA Practice Tests
Update : NDA & NA exam (II) notification released by UPSC on 04th May 2013.