Technical Entry Scheme or TES is one of the best way to become a commissioned officer in Indian Army after completing 10+2. TES is also a perfect gateway to complete engineering for free of cost.
Eligibility criteria to apply for TES 30
Candidates who wish to join Indian Army through TES 30 should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates should be unmarried and males.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years as on 01 January 2014. That is applicants should have born between 01 July 1994 and 01 July 1997.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 70 % or more in Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- Applicants must have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at 10+2 level.
There are total 85 vacancies available in TES 30 course.
Applicants need to undergo total five years training at Officers Training Academy and few other training academies of Indian Army.
On successful compltetion of TES 30 training, candidates will be awarded engineering degree and will be placed as permanent commissioned officers in Indian Army's technical branch.
Last date to fill up TES 30 application is 30 June 2013.