Want to join Indian Army as an officer and looking for Technical Entry Scheme TES 30 notification? TES entry is for candidates who have completed 10+2. Check out notification, how to apply and last date to fill TES 30 online application here.
Technical Entry Scheme or TES is one of the best way to become a commissioned officer in Indian Army after completing 10+2. TES is also a perfect gateway to complete engineering for free of cost.
Eligibility criteria to apply for TES 30Candidates who wish to join Indian Army through TES 30 should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates should be unmarried and males.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years as on 01 January 2014. That is applicants should have born between 01 July 1994 and 01 July 1997.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 70 % or more in Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- Applicants must have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at 10+2 level.