Indian Navy's armament inspection cadre of executive branch and education branch consists of elite male officers. Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy education branch and armament commissioned officer posts.
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) eligibility criteria
In order to apply for NAIC of Indian Navy candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Age of the applicant should be between 19 1/2 years to 25 years as on 01 July 2015.
- Applicant should be male and unmarried.
- Applicant should have passed engineering degree with Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical stream or should have passed post graduate degree in Electronics / Physics with 65% marks.
Education branch eligibility criteria of Indian Navy
Following is the eligibility criteria for applying education branch officers posts.
- Applicant should be unmarried male Indian citizen.
- Age of the applicant should be between 21 years and 25 years.
- Applicant should have passed M Sc physics with Maths in B Sc or M Sc Maths with Physics in B Sc or MA in English / History or M Sc Chemistry or MCA with Physics / Maths at graduation level with minimum 50%. Or applicant should have passed BE / B Tech ? M Tech in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer Science / Information technology with minimum 60%.
Also applicants should have minimum height of 157 Cms with correlated weight. Applicants must have eye sight of better than 6/60, 6/60 correctable upto 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be color / night blind.
Navy will shortlist candidates for 5 day SSB
interview. SSB interviews will be held during December 2014 and April 2015.
Online applications can be filled up in official website of Indian Navy.