Want to become an officer in Indian Navy and looking for 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme notification?Check out notification, eligibility criteria, last date and how to apply for 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course of Indian Navy here.
Indian Navy is one of the best water forces of world. Working in Navy as an officer needs lot more physical and mental strength. For those candidates who have that passion to serve in Indian Navy as an officer, Navy has released notification of 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course.
Eligibility criteria to apply for 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course of Indian NavyIn order to apply for Indian Navy's 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme course, candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should be male Indian citizens.
- Applicants should have born between 02 Jul 1994 & 01 Jan 1997.
- Applicant should have scored more than 70% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in 10+2 or equivalent degree.
- Also applicant should have scored minimum 50% in English in matriculation or 10+2 level.
- Candidate should be minimum 157 Cms tall in order to apply for 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry Scheme of Indian Navy.
- Candidates should have good eye vision as 6/6 and 6/9 correctable to 6/6 and 6/6 with glasses.