Want to become a pilot in Indian Navy and looking for official notification? Indian Navy has invited applications for pilot and observer short service commission officer posts.
Indian Navy has sought applications from youngsters who want to become pilot or an observer in the Naval force. SSC course for pilot and observer officers of executive branch will commence in December 2014.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Navy Pilot/Observer courseApplicants who want to apply for Indian Navy pilot or observer course should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should be unmarried.
- Age of the applicants should be between 19 to 24 years i.e., date of birth should fall between 02 Jan 1991 and 01 Jan 1996. For Commercial Pilot License holders, one year age relaxation is given.
- Applicants should have passed graduation with minimum 70% marks in any discipline. Also all candidates should have qualified 10+2 level with mathematics and physics.
- For CPL holders, minimum required percentage in graduation is 60%.
- Women can apply for observer posts only.
- Men can apply for pilot and observer courses of Indian Navy.
- Minimum height of male applicants should be 162.5 Cms and for women 152 Cms.
How to apply for Navy's Pilot/Observer SSC course?First of all applicants should fill up online application in Indian Navy's official website ie., www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. After filling up the application form, applicants should take two print outs of submitted application and should send one copy to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi - 110023.
- Indian Navy will shortlist candidates and will be issued call up letter for Services Selection Board interviews.
- SSB interviews for Indian Navy's Pilot/Observer course will be held in June to October 2014.
- SSB interview will be of two stages. Apart from SSB interview tests, candidates who have applied for pilot course will have to appear in PABT test and candidates who have applied for observer posts should have to pass in Aviation Medical Examination.