Want to become an officer in education or Air Traffic Control branch of Indian Navy and looking for notification? Navy has released notification for short service commissioned officers posts in Education and Air Traffic Control .
Indian Navy is one of the best naval forces in the world. Indian Navy is about to recruit young and talented candidates in its education and air traffic control branches as short service commissioned officers.
Eligibility criteria of Indian Navy Education / ATC officer postsApplicants who want to become education or air traffic control officer in Indian Navy should fulfill the following eligibility criteria as per the official notification.
- Both male and female applicants may apply for Indian Navy's education / ATC short service commission course.
- Age of the applicant applying for ATC branch should be between 19 1/2 years to 25 years as on 01 January 2015.
- Applicants applying for education officer posts should have born between 02 January 1990 to 01 January 1994.
- Education branch educational qualification - For applying education branchh course, applicants should have the following educational qualification.
- M Sc Physics with Maths in B Sc or M Sc Maths with Physics in B Sc or M Sc Chemistry or MA (English / History) or MCAA with Physics or maths at graduation level and must have scored minimum 50 % marks. (OR)
- BE / B Tech / M Tech in any of the following streams with minimum 60%.
- Electronics and Communication
- Electrical and Electronics
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Computer Science
- Information and Technology
- Air Traffic Control branch educational qualification
- B Sc in Physics / Maths / Electronics with minimum 60% or M Sc in Physics / Maths / Electronics with minimum 55%.
- Applicants should have eye sight not worse than 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses for education branch course.
- Applicants should have eye sight not worse than 6/9, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses for air traffic control branch course.
- Also candidates wishing to become education or air traffic control officer in Indian Navy should not have color blindness or night blindness.
- Minimum height of applicants should be 157 Cms for male applicants and 152 Cms for female candidates.