IAF has invited applications for Short Service Commission course No. 14. Through this course, candidates will become officers in Flying branch of Indian Air Force. That is this course is for those who want to become pilots.
Eligibility criteria of 14 SSC course of Indian Air Force Flying branch
Applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for AFCAT
's 14 SSC course.
- Applicant should be male Indian citizen.
- Age of applicant should be between 19 years and 23 years. That is applicant should have born between 02 July 1991 and 01 July 1995.
- Candidates with valid Commercial Pilot License approved by DGCA are exempted with two years in age.
- Candidates should have passed graduation with 60% marks and should have studied Physics and Maths in 10+2 level. Also applicants with BE or B Tech degree with 60% marks can apply for IAF's 14 SSC course.
- Applicant's height should be minimum 162.5 Cms.
- Applicant's leg length should be minimum 99 Cms and can be maximum 120 Cms.
- Thigh length of applicant should not be more than 64 Cms.
- Applicant's sitting height should be between 81.5 Cms and 96 Cms.
- Vision of applicant is permitted up to 6/6 and 6/9 correctable to 6/6.
- Candidates who have failed in PABT test in previous SSB interview are not eligible to apply.
Applicants who are eligible to apply for 14 SSC course of IAF's Flying branch may fill up online application.
Important dates and online application of 14 SSC course
Opening of online applications - 08 June 13.
Last date to fill application - 07 July 2013.
AFCAT 02/2013 Exam - 25 August 2013.
dates - December to February 13.
Course commencement date - July 2014.
Online application of AFCAT 02/2013 14 SSC course