Want to become pilot officer in Indian Air Force and looking for SSC 14 course notification? AFCAT 02/13 exam will be conducted to shortlist candidates for SSB interviews. Check out eligibility criteria, how to apply and last date to apply for SSC 14
Eligibility criteria of 14 SSC course of Indian Air Force Flying branchApplicants should meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for AFCAT's 14 SSC course.
- Applicant should be male Indian citizen.
- Age of applicant should be between 19 years and 23 years. That is applicant should have born between 02 July 1991 and 01 July 1995.
- Candidates with valid Commercial Pilot License approved by DGCA are exempted with two years in age.
- Candidates should have passed graduation with 60% marks and should have studied Physics and Maths in 10+2 level. Also applicants with BE or B Tech degree with 60% marks can apply for IAF's 14 SSC course.
- Applicant's height should be minimum 162.5 Cms.
- Applicant's leg length should be minimum 99 Cms and can be maximum 120 Cms.
- Thigh length of applicant should not be more than 64 Cms.
- Applicant's sitting height should be between 81.5 Cms and 96 Cms.
- Vision of applicant is permitted up to 6/6 and 6/9 correctable to 6/6.
- Candidates who have failed in PABT test in previous SSB interview are not eligible to apply.