Going to attend SSB interview and want to know which documents you should carry? Check out which documents are compulsory to produce before SSB board officials in order to attend the SSB interview.
SSB interview spans across five days of tough testing process. On fulfilling the criteria candidates will receive SSB call letters well in advance. In the call letter, the reporting venue and all other details such as clothing to be carried and documents to be produced are mentioned in detail. However, if you have not got the call letter or waiting for call letter, it is better to know the list of documents to be submitted after reaching SSB centre well in advance. So here we have given the documents required for SSB interview appearing candidates.
Certificates/Documents required to attend SSB interviewOn the first day of SSB interview, before testing the candidates for their psychology and aptitute, SSB carries out physical verification of the various documents and certificates. Most common and the most important certificates/documents to be carried while going for SSB interviews are given here under.
- SSB call letter. If you don’t have a call letter, you can take out a printout of the internet SSB interview schedule and submit it to SSB personnel.
- Matriculation or Tenth class marks sheet and certificate is must to verify the date of birth.
- Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent certificate along with marks sheet is required to prove the academic qualification.
- Graduation original degree certificate with marks sheets if you are appearing SSB interview based on degree qualification.
- Post graduation degree certificate and marks sheet if you have mentioned your qualification as post graduation in the SSB form.
- NCC certificates if you have any to take advantage from the certificate.
- Identity proof is also mandatory to show at SSB document verification.
- Final year students should have a certificate from Principal stating that they are studying in the final year of the course.
- Similarly, students whose results are awaited, should produce a certificate from college Principal stating that the results are awaited.
So please plan well in advance and get the original marks sheets, provisional certificates, degree certificates ready with you. Generally after document verification by SSB personnel, the actual SSB interview tests will begin as the part of first day of SSB interview.